No Show Policy
Patients will be required to cancel their appointment 2 hours prior to their start time or they will be considered a no-show. No-show appointments prevent other patients from accessing valuable services. Three no-shows will trigger a re-engagement process. If a patient no shows again, after the re-engagement process, this could result in being removed as a SNAHC patient of record. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SNAHC encouraged you to cancel your Medical, Dental, or Behavioral Health appointment up to 2 hours before you are scheduled to be seen. You can cancel by responding NO to the text appointment reminder that is sent to your cell phone. You can also cancel by calling one of our representatives at (916)341-0575 during business hours.
Rescheduling an Appointment
If you need to reschedule, please call us at (916)341-0575 and speak to one of our representatives.
The NextGen Patient Portal helps you conveniently and securely connect with your (or your dependents’) doctor, manage care, and view health information on a web-enabled device. Some of the features available include messaging, managing appointments, health forms, health records, paying bills, medications, and more! Here are 3 easy steps to get started:
1. Provide a valid email address to your doctor’s office. You’ll receive an invitation to enroll.
2. Create a username and password, then follow onscreen prompts to activate your account.
3. Use your username and password to securely stay in touch with doctors and access your health information anytime, anywhere
Medical Records Request
If you would like to request your medical records from us, please follow the steps below:
- Print and fill out this form. For the Spanish language version, click here.
- Turn it in to the front desk of any department here at SNAHC.
- Upon turning it in front desk staff will verify with you that the form is filled out properly and will sign as the witness to your request. It will then be sent to the Health Information Department.
- Once we receive this form in the Health Information Department we will begin working on your request.
- We process all requests as soon as possible, but please allow for up to 15 business days for its completion. If you need additional information, please call us at 916-341-0575.